In fact, watch your step if you're in Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville, Miami or Memphis. Those are the top five cities as ranked by the Pedestrian Danger Index (PDI), a measure developed in the 1990s and used in this instance by the National Complete Streets Coalition (NCSC) in its annual Dangerous by Design study on where its unsafe to walk and why. Compiling data for the decade from 2003 to 2012 on the 47,025 pedestrian fatalities and 676,000 pedestrian injuries, the NCSC pegs the national PDI av
Smart Growth America
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX