More seats, fewer dollars.
Smart Fortwo Ev
It's time to throw some ideas against the wall and see what sticks. Disclaimer: I have no inside knowledge to back up any of what follows. This is all pure speculation based on putting together some puzzle pieces that may or may not actually fit. Let's begin with a few things that we do know:
Big Sib Autoblog has posted details on the SMART fortwo EV electric vehicle. The EV, which debuts at the British Motor Show next week, will later be leased to various corporate fleets throughout the UK on a trial basis. SMART maker DaimlerChrysler will then evaluate and see if it will expand production of the diminutive vehicle or even sell it to the U.S. States Mercedes Car Group. Managing Director Dermot Kelly said, "A market trial of the SMARt fortwo EV is a significant step for the Mercedes
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies