There are already official QR code stickers on 2013 model cars, thanks to a rule from the US Environmental Protection Agency and Department of Transportation. Chevrolet Volt owner Kevin Tofel thinks it's a smart move to address misconceptions about the car, its large battery and gasoline generator by adding some promotional QR stickers.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!