Click above for a gallery of the Dodge Hornet concept
The folks at Chrysler have finally come to the realization that it's time to stick a fork into that whole gas guzzler thing. They're done. Panicked about what to build instead, they have searched through the company's closets and drawers looking for the plans for a small car that might get them out of the hole they've been digging. Apparently this is all they could find, the Dodge Hornet concept from the 2006 Geneva auto show. And although they are "...working intensely on the Hornet study..." i
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies