Chevrolet 50th Anniversary Corvette Stingray Concept – Click above for high-res image gallery
General Motors announced that it will be introducing 19 -- yes, 19 -- new engines and powertrains for the 2007 model year. The powerplants span the gamut of technologies available today and include hybrids, traditional gasoline-powered engines, ethanol powerplants and everything in between. The claim to fame for every last one is better fuel economy, reduced emissions and more choice, the automaker says.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX