Thanks to some time-lapse photography, watch as a Chevy small block V8 gets torn down and completely restored in just under four minutes. It's quite a sight.
Small Block V8
We're firm believers in the fact that there are few things on this green Earth that can't be improved with the addition of a General Motors small block. Need proof? Take a peek over Jon Sibal's site for a look at a BMW 1 Series M Coupe powered by a good old-fashioned American lump.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX