Four Mercedes-Benz AMG engineers working on the engine of an SLS AMG GT3 in the dead of night – we're sure it's a scene that happens quite often throughout the year. But in this case, so close to the Yuletide, it turns out their prime concerns aren't horsepower and lap times but engine temperature. Specifically, everyone wants to make sure that the 6.3-liter V8 stays at 180 degrees.
Sls Amg Gt3
Mercedes-Benz has whipped up a special edition of its SLS AMG GT3 customer racecar to mark the 45th anniversary of the very first SL model. The company plans to build no more than five examples, each stitched together by hand in Affalterbach. Each of the bruisers will come with a special magno graphite matte paint slathered over carbon fiber bodywork. The racer wears a composite hood, trunk lid, aero work and doors. Jump inside, and the SLS AMG GT3 45th Anniversary offers a full race cage painte
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX