Sls Amg Gt
The Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT, replacement for the already-bonkers SLS AMG, adds 20 horsepower, stiffer springs and dampers, retunes the adaptive suspension and throws 20-inch wheels at the back end. It's a revamp that allowed the SLS AMG GT to snip five seconds off of a lap around the Nürburgring compared to the "snail-like" SLS AMG.
Despite the addition of "GT" to its name, and despite the fact that this is indeed a more hardcore version of the tasty Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG, there's one thing you need to keep in mind: This is not – we repeat, not – an addition to the SLS range. To pull from the automaker's press blast, "Mercedes-Benz will now exclusively offer the new SLS AMG GT. Available as a Coupe and Roadster, it will go on sale in mid-November 2012, replacing previous SLS AMG versions."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX