Our greedy automotive journalist hands are shaking because we've yet to get seat time in the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Roadster. A few lucky folks outside of the company have gotten seat time, and it seems video of their excursions serve to make our jealousy meter ping harder into its stop. This time around, it's Jay Leno that's been given quality time with the drop-top exotic. Leno may think he's the first, but someone else beat him to the punch.
Sls Amg Convertible
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX