The storied Yenko name is back on the scene, and it comes courtesy of well-known Chevrolet tuner SLP. This 2015 Yenko 427 Camaro builds on the standard Bowtie muscle car by adding in a hand-built, all-aluminum V8 displacing – you guessed it – 427 cubic inches. The latter sings to the tune of 700 horsepower thanks to the inclusion of a TVS 2300 supercharger.
The Firehawk name is well known by GM performance buffs, having graced some of the highest performing Firebird models from 1991 until 2002. Built by New Jersey based SLP (Street Legal Performance), the Firehawk models received various levels of performance upgrades and could hang with the best of American muscle during its day: the later models could run 0 to 60 mph in around five seconds and passing the 1/4 mile in the mid 13's. While the Firebird wasn't revived along with the Camaro, SLP has d
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX