The Chevrolet Cavalier Convertible is not what most people would call a "good" car. Even when new, its interior was composed almost exclusively of second-rate plastics, its engines were asthmatic and its transmissions made decisions with the quickness and alacrity of Congress. If nothing else, it was a disposable car.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX