Hyperloop Transportation Technologies has signed a deal with the government of Slovakia to explore building a three-country Hyperloop.
Electric vehicle infrastructure company Better Place has had its fair share of challenges in trying to get battery-swap technology off the ground. While they are still seeking $100 million in future investments, a Slovakia-based GreenWay has applied the same idea in a new way. The catch: GreenWay doesn't need $100 million to do it.
Picture it: one minute you're standing on your 12th story patio enjoying the fresh air, and the next you're falling from said balcony. Your first thought is that you're probably a goner. Then, as the ground approaches, you realize that the car below you may break your fall. Your next (and presumably last) thought would probably go something like "Oh great, it's a Smart C...(splat)."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX