The 1961 Ferrari 250 GT California that starred in the cult classic Ferris Bueller's Day Off was really an MG in Maranello drag. In the movie Cameron states that less than 100 were made; actually only 55 were ever produced. The website www.80s.com pegs the value of an actual example at $2.5 million, which means thrashing and trashing one in the film would've busted the budget, along with drawing the ire of Ferrari faithful everywhere.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!