The 1961 Ferrari 250 GT California that starred in the cult classic Ferris Bueller's Day Off was really an MG in Maranello drag. In the movie Cameron states that less than 100 were made; actually only 55 were ever produced. The website www.80s.com pegs the value of an actual example at $2.5 million, which means thrashing and trashing one in the film would've busted the budget, along with drawing the ire of Ferrari faithful everywhere.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX