While most other automakers have been backing away from plans to introduce new diesel engines to the U.S. market in recent months, the big German makers - VW-Audi, BMW and Mercedes Benz - seem fully committed to oil burners. That's probably because the modern diesels provide the performance levels needed to maintain the premium image those brands have cultivated for themselves while at the same time providing the levels of fuel efficiency that are needed to meet current and upcoming fuel efficie
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies