Slightly Mad Studios has announced the followup to the racing title Project CARS, promising more tracks, vehicles, and racing disciplines.
Slightly Mad Studios
We last told you about the open-source racing game Project CARS at the end of December, calling it the Mona Lisa of racing games. That post, which included some beautiful screencaps as well as a video showing the game in action, presented a wide breadth of cars and tracks in stunning detail. Now, we have another trailer, and if anything, the game looks even better.
In the world of console racing games, Forza Motorsport 5 is the prettiest title money can buy. If these screenshots are to be believed, though, it's only a matter of time before there's a new claim to that throne. These images are from Project CARS, a crowd-funded racing title set to arrive on the Sony Playstation 4, Microsoft XBox One, Nintendo Wii U and on PC later in 2014.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX