Jaguar dreams up a new sleigh for Santa Claus based on the F-Type roadster but with jet engines instead of a supercharged V8 and skids instead of wheels.
Might Santa's traditional Rudolf the Reindeer-led sleigh be sent off into the oblivion of obsolescence? Could be, if General Electric has anything to say about it. The huge corporation has designed a new conveyance for the red-cloaked and bearded gift giver, and it's green. Well, it's red, naturally, but it's also green.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX