What's not to like about saving fuel on your daily commute? Really, if you have to drive yourself to work every day, you may as well do it in the most efficient vehicle available, right? Well, at least one criminal in Arlington, Virginia seems to disagree. According to WUSA9, a local news station, a total of 16 vehicles had their tires slashed last Sunday night, most of them being Toyota Prius hybrids.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX