What's not to like about saving fuel on your daily commute? Really, if you have to drive yourself to work every day, you may as well do it in the most efficient vehicle available, right? Well, at least one criminal in Arlington, Virginia seems to disagree. According to WUSA9, a local news station, a total of 16 vehicles had their tires slashed last Sunday night, most of them being Toyota Prius hybrids.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Slashing Tires Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!