While most of us are aware that 43,000 Americans die each year in car crashes, it's shocking to hear that the unsuspected car door also causes a huge amount of widespread human carnage. According to a report released by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, nearly 150,000 people in the U.S. are injured every year by closing car doors. The absurdity doesn't stop there. An estimated 68,000 Americans are cut by a sharp piece of metal or an unfinished interior edge, and another 9,000 a
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!