If you like lighter, faster, and more powerful then you have at least two things to like about the new Mercedes-Benz SL 63 AMG. It gets a 537-horsepower, 590-pound-foot version of the M571 twin-turbo V8 making the rounds in AMG vehicles, but that can be bumped to 564 hp and 664 lb-ft with the AMG Performance Package.
It's the eve of press days at the Detroit Auto Show, and Mercedes-Benz has kicked off the week in fine style with the premiere of its 2013 SL. While the 60-year-old franchise has periodically undergone radical revisions, the sixth-generation should look familiar to anyone who has seen the outgoing model, but that doesn't mean that Benz hasn't tugged and pulled the SL every which way. While the general form looks very similar to the fifth-generation roadster, there are subtle tweaks everywhere, t
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX