Among the many myths surrounding the notoriously private life of Steve Jobs was his disdain for license plates. Jobs reportedly drove a Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG without ever affixing a plate, leading many to speculate that Apple's powerful CEO had cut some back room deal with California's DMV, or that he had some high-tech bar code plate on his car, or that he just didn't mind paying whatever citations he received for his different thinking.
Sl 55 Amg
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!