It really wasn't long ago when it required six days to bake a potato and just taking any kind of winged flight was something special. Now a man can skydive from 128,000 feet above the Earth and pretty soon Wal-Mart will stock space flight suits next to the wicker outdoor furniture.
We're big fans of the 2012 Chevrolet Sonic, which is launching this month behind a large-scale digital marketing effort. Chevy is calling the campaign "Let's Do This," and it features the Sonic "performing" a variety of YouTube-worthy stunts, like skydiving and bungee jumping. You can check out the 27-camera skydiving video after the jump.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX