Evel Knievel may have been the greatest daredevil ever, at least in the popular imagination, and in his prime, there were toys, comics and even movies about him. Some jumps eluded success even for Knievel, though. With the 40th anniversary of the legend's failed launch across the Snake River Canyon in Idaho quickly approaching, one team with clear inspiration from him might make it a success.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX