2010 Mazda3 – Click above for high-res image gallery
Mazda has announced plans to launch its new Sky Concept powertrains in the U.S. beginning in 2011. The Sky technologies will help the brand meet its goal of reducing fuel consumption by 30 percent by 2015. The Sky technologies include a Sky-G engine, a Sky-Drive transmission and a Sky-D engine.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX