Pontiac Solstice GXP - Click above for high-res image gallery
The Saturn Sky is a great-looking, powerful, and immensely desirable American roadster. The Sky Red Line takes all of that goodness and infuses it with 260 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque via a 2.0L turbocharged Ecotec four. That's good for a 5.5-second 0-60 time and a 13.9-second quarter mile.
Saturn's General Manager Jill Lajdziak has come out to ensure the brand's customers that while they may have to wait in a long line for their Saturn Sky Redline, greedy dealers won't gouge them in the checkout line. While official pricing has yet to be released, insiders peg the price for the turbo ragtop to be around $26K, or $3K above the normal Sky's price. Lajdziak stated, "it doesn't fit with the brand [image]," referring to Saturn's history of no-haggle pricing and stellar customer service
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX