Volkswagen rejoined the World Rally Championship last year and immediately took both the drivers' and manufacturers' titles, and is already on track to do the same this year. But before the VW brand itself got back into rallying, that role belonged to its Czech subsidiary. Škoda won the Intercontinental Rally Challenge in 2010, 2011 and 2012, when it also won the European Rally Championship, as well.
Skoda Yeti Xtreme Concept
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX