Of all the brands under the Volkswagen Group umbrella, Škoda is not the one we'd most associate with cutting-edge design. Its hatchbacks and sedans tend to be styled rather conservatively to cater to tastes that would be turned off by the flash of a Seat or even a VW. But that changes here and now at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show with the reveal of the VisionC.
Skoda Visionc Concept
Škoda is not a brand we'd associate with excitement. Sure, it has thrown its hat in the performance ring with its vRS models, but even that's been whittled down to just the Octavia vRS, and the Octavia, while competent, is hardly something worth getting excited over. But the Czech automaker is hoping to drum up some excitement at the Geneva Motor Show this year with the concept you see here.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX