Škoda is not a brand we'd associate with excitement. Sure, it has thrown its hat in the performance ring with its vRS models, but even that's been whittled down to just the Octavia vRS, and the Octavia, while competent, is hardly something worth getting excited over. But the Czech automaker is hoping to drum up some excitement at the Geneva Motor Show this year with the concept you see here.
Skoda Vision C
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX