Škoda is not a brand we'd associate with excitement. Sure, it has thrown its hat in the performance ring with its vRS models, but even that's been whittled down to just the Octavia vRS, and the Octavia, while competent, is hardly something worth getting excited over. But the Czech automaker is hoping to drum up some excitement at the Geneva Motor Show this year with the concept you see here.
Skoda Vision C
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!