Facelifted 2010 Škoka Fabia and Roomster – Click above for high-res image gallery
What do you get when you mix Clarkson, May, a Skoda, and the Catholic church? Controversy, of course. During a review of the Skoda Scout, May and Clarkson engaged in a bit of banter that mingled scouts -- as in Boy Scouts -- the church, and inappropriate touching. And when you "have a dig at two organizations that do a lot for the community," formal complaints get filed to the BBC, you get the Scout Association gunning for you, and you make lots of people unhappy... except the 7.5 million people
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!