A concept version of the Seat Toledo was shown off at the Geneva Motor Show earllier this year, but it was clear that the concept was code for "almost identical to production." Four images of what appears to be the final version of the Toledo have dripped onto the Internet, and sure enough, the only exterior difference we can spot is that the mirrors now have body-colored uppers.
- Noah Joseph
- Sep 6, 2011
Of all of the divisions under the Volkswagen Group's vast corporate umbrella, Skoda's wouldn't exactly be what you'd call the most exciting. But the Czech automaker is working on improving that. Skoda plans on releasing a new product every six months for the next two years, and this is the first in its new model offensive.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models