It's very easy to ignore, but drivers need to consider their exposure to the sun's UVA and UVB rays when behind the wheel. Studies indicate that skin cancer is more prevalent on the left side because it's the one the radiation hits most when coming through the window.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX