We've seen automotive price-fixing scandals in the past, most recently against nine Japanese suppliers that received $740 million in fines from the US Department of Justice. Now the European Union is cracking down hard on the anti-competitive practice. On March 25, its regulators raided several exhaust system suppliers, including one based in the US, and more busts could be on the way.
The Venturi Fétish is a good-looking electric vehicle with a long history of appearances at the Paris Motor Show (from its debut in 2004 to 2006 and on to 2010, it's like a perennial flower). The fetish part comes, in part, from the exclusivity – only 10 copies of the 2011 model will be made – and some great performance numbers. The 0-60 is taken care of in four seconds and the sports car has a top speed of 200 kilometers an hour (124 miles per hour). If you cruise around at 9
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX