We're told it takes "performance, control and expression" to pilot a longboard skateboard down a mountain road, and that those happen to be the same values embodied in the Mercedes-Benz A45 AMG. That's how the two came to be combined in a black-and-white short film called Silver Slipstream.
We can now safely say Rob Dyrdek is officially the first man on Earth to successfully kickflip a Chevrolet Sonic. The kickflip is, in effect, a barrel roll, wherein a skateboard performs a complete heels-to-Jesus 360. That's challenging enough when it's just your two legs standing between you and success. Throw in the mass of a B-segment hatchback and a whole separate set of challenges await. Chevrolet set up two corkscrew ramps for the stunt, and Dyrdek managed to vault the Sonic over a novelty
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX