Things escalate quickly in this Colorado run-in.
With the weather warming up, it's finally time to hit the waves. Why not have a little fun as you head to the beach? WaveSkate has created "the first and only" hybrid surfboard/skateboard, according to lead-man Yancey Meyer. The San Diego-based startup is currently seeking backers on the popular crowd-funding website Kickstarter.
Nissan's really thinking outside the box with advertising for its new Qashqai crossover. Turning it into a giant skateboard for an unseen giant operator, they portray a Nissan as athletic equipment. With an oddly soothing soundtrack making the sights seem so natural, the Qashqai does things that no vehicle is capable of. But that's not the point really. The ad is showing us how the CUV will tackle anything the urban jungle can throw at it and provide some youthful thrills in the process. Just li
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!