The United States Advanced Battery Consortium LLC (USABC), a research collaboration between Chrysler Group, Ford Motor and General Motors, announced recently that it will award approximately $15.6 million for advanced battery development projects to three automotive supply firms:
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Sk Energy Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!