In word that must have long-time Audi executives reaching for their Maalox by association, Connecticut officials are urging federal regulators to investigate allegations of 'unintended acceleration' in late-model Jeep Grand Cherokees.
- Chris Paukert
- Jun 15, 2006
- Joel Arellano
- Apr 2, 2006
Tonight, 60 Minutes will air a segment on Steve Kroft’s interview with workers at General Motors' plant in Janesville, Wisconsin. Kroft, a correspondent for CBS, interviewed former and current employees of the plant at a nearby restaurant. He questions them about the automaker’s past and current financial situations; and how it will affect Janesville and the United Auto Workers.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models