To follow Ssangyong's recent concept history from the XUV-1 shown at the Frankfurt Motor Show in 2011, to the XIV-2 shown at Geneva last year to the e-XIV concept shown in Paris is to trace the evolution of the firm's design growth. The SIV-1 concept coming to this year's Geneva expo caps them all and looks like a leap in confidence for the South Korean brand.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX