Chevrolet has added the Volt to its list of 2014 vehicles that will have Chevrolet MyLink with Siri available for iPhone users looking for infotainment perks and freedom from distracted driving. Siri Eyes Free Integration will also be available on the 2014 Camaro, Cruze, Equinox, Malibu and SS.
Siri Eyes Free
The Lexus GS was totally redesigned for the 2013 model year, but Lexus is already tweaking its midsize luxury sedan. While a handful of small changes are being made, the big news for the 2014 model year is that rear-wheel-drive GS350 models will be getting a new eight-speed automatic transmission for improved fuel economy and performance.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX