Bluebird will make sure the debut of its electric vehicle is all in the family. The racing-vehicle maker, which is headed by UK racing royalty Don Wales, will enter an electric vehicle in a September race that will feature celebrity and father-son teams. The winner will take home the Bluebird Trophy and the contest will also raise money for charity.
Sir Malcolm Campbell
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX