Rolls-Royce Ghost - Click above for high-res image gallery
The baby Rolls-Royce, perhaps called the Silver Ghost and arriving in 2010, will more than double the firm's sales according to Rolls-Royce CEO Ian Robertson. While sales figures currently hover around 1,000 per year for Rolls-Royce, we don't know if the figure he's talking about doubling will include the Phantom Coupe, which goes on sale later this year. The RR4 -- the baby Phantom's code name for now -- will share a platform with the upcoming 7-Series and is expected to give the scales a worko
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX