Following earlier speculation, the newly-acquired Mercedes Grand Prix team has confirmed its first driver for the upcoming Formula One season. As expected, Nico Rosberg will be switching places with Rubens Barrichello, the departing Brawn GP driver who moves to Williams for next year.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies