There's not much to see here, but if you're one of those waiting for the reveal of the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500, above is the teaser image that Chevrolet posted on its Facebook page. We've seen the truck in form-fitting camo before, and even less can be made out here beyond those seriously punchy Silverado-esque fenders and the knowledge that the projector-beam headlamps teased previously do indeed work. We'll have to wait until Thursday for a full perusal of the "bold exterior design" and
The engineers at Callaway are typically under the hood of a V8-packing rear-drive coupe trying to add as much horsepower as possible, but now the specialty tuner is in the truck business as well. Callaway has launched a new truck modification kit for 5.3- and 6.2-liter-equipped Chevrolet Silverado 1500 pickups, adding superchargers to boost horsepower to up to 540 ponies.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX