You see it all the time on eBay; resolute bidders refusing to pull out, even though they've driven the price up far beyond reason. Harder to find these days are the mythical screaming deals of yesteryear - things that go stupid-cheap to a shrewd buyer with an evil chuckle. Sports Car Market has been watching the wackiness as well, and they've put together a nifty slideshow of wallet tragedies and sales that equate to theft. Even still, in their list, there are more examples of fools and their m
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!