Sometimes we can't help but lament the relative lack of touring car racing in North America. Sure, there are a handful of series, but they don't enjoy nearly the popularity that they do overseas, including in England (BTCC), Europe (WTCC) and Australia (V8 Supercars). Even the Belgian Touring Car Series is looking increasingly appetizing with some of the latest entries to join the field.
Before there were the Lamborghinis of today, who's styling is an acquired taste, there were cars that were universally acknowledged as strikingly handsome. Now, you can own a piece of Lambo history and get one of the last not-so-hideous Lambos before they put all their chips behind the Countach and it's successors. For those of you who love the Miura, we know that the Urraco, Silhouette and Jalpa aren't quite the pinnacle, but they're still a darn sight better than the scissor doors, ridiculous
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX