With BMW popularizing a new form of slant-backed crossover and the likes of Lamborghini and Maserati working on crossovers of their own, the line between the sports car and the SUV is getting blurrier all the time. But this... this is something else. It's called the Sidewinder, and it's the work of one of our favorite independent daydreamers – Eduard Gray of Gray Design. It looks something like a Local Motors Rallyfighter or McRae Enduro, only, well, more so.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!