It's April 2 today, which means we've made it through all the April Fools' Day gags (stay tuned for more on that front...) and it's time to turn to more serious stuff. And nothing is more serious than the 2013 SRT Viper that debuts on April 4 at the New York Auto Show.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX