If you've ever wondered why so few automakers offer vehicles with space to cram in 15 of your closest friends for a cross-country trip, you're probably the only one. Still, Daimler has heard the thoughts of those who think the current Sprinter lineup is just not quite big enough. How does seating for 16 sound? Crazy at first, for sure, but the soon-to-be-available mega-sized Sprinter (even larger than the one pictured) actually offers substantial people-hauling capability and better efficiency t
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX