Here's a bit of corporate synergy we didn't see coming. Carsharing service Zipcar is partnering with Showtime to present special outdoor screenings of the show Dexter and the new series Ray Donovan.
It's amazing what a little good old-fashioned ingenuity can create. Well, that and about 200 feet of thick steel tubing, 16-inch Fox coil-over suspenders, an LSX 454 crate engine from General Motors hooked to a Powerglide automatic transmission, and a custom-built pair of axles and a set of four 43-inch tires...
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX