Tony Stewart is proving that that things we love might not always be good for us. After a big tumble across an Ontario short track, the driver of the number 14 car and co-owner of Stewart-Haas Racing had another incident, this time at a half-mile dirt track in Oskaloosa, IA. And unlike that last crash, Stewart sustained some pretty bad injuries.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX