We've been anxiously waiting for the wraps to officially come off the 2013 Mercedes-Benz CLS Shooting Brake, and by golly, the wait is finally over. Our excitement, though, is tempered by Mercedes-Benz Manager of Product & Technology Public Relations Christian Bokich, who tells us, "Currently, there are no plans to bring the CLS Shooting Brake to the United States." To which we reply, "Boo!"
Mercedes-Benz hasn't exactly been secretive about its desire to offer a five-door hatchback version of its ultra-stylish CLS sedan. After all, the first concept for the latest CLS, which was introduced as a 2012 model, introduced us to the CLS Shooting Break Concept at the Beijing Motor Show in 2010. And yes, MB itself called the car a Shooting Break, not Brake.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX