The Nissan Leaf electric car is notable for many things, but performance isn't one of them. So how is it possible that Nissan's motorsports division could make an electric race car from the same components as the production Leaf? We take to the track in the Nissan Leaf Nismo RC to find out.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Shoichi Miyatani Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!